Company: Top Glove Corporation Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: TOPG MK
Market cap: US$3,821m
Background: Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TOPG) is the world’s largest rubber glove maker by annual production capacity. Based in Malaysia the company has 44 factories with a combined annual capacity of 74bn gloves. The gloves are exported all over the world and most of the end users are in the Health Care sector.
World Class Benchmarking of Top Glove Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 350 large Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.