Company: Thai Vegetable Oil Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TVO TB
Market cap: US$688m
Background: Thai Vegetable Oil Public Company Limited is a producer and distributor of soybean meal and oil. The company operates four crushing facilities and three refineries in Thailand and exports its products to countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Cambodia.
World Class Benchmarking of Thai Vegetable Oil
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 570 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.