Company: Supalai Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SPALI TB
Market cap: US$1,280m
Background: Thailand-based company that develops residential and commercial real estate projects. Main divisions are real estate and hotel business and management. Owns houses and condos under the Supalai brand in Bangkok and other provinces. Develops commercial buildings and operates hotels, resorts and spas under subsidiaries.
World Class Benchmarking of Supalai
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s rank of 3
- This was above-average compared to 320 medium Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- That rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s rank of 3
- Profitability was above-average compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s rank of 5
- This was average performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.