Company: Supalai Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SPALI TB
Market cap: US$1,371m
Background: Supalai Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based property developer. It has operations in Greater Bangkok and provincial centers. The company develops all types of residential projects, including detached houses, townhouses and condominiums. It also develops office buildings for rent in commercial districts.
World Class Benchmarking of Supalai
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 250 large Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.