Company: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: STA TB
Market cap: US$2,316m
Background: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Public Company Limited is an integrated rubber producer. Its operation extends from plantation to processing to manufacture of rubber and its supply make up 10% of global rubber consumption. Its recently listed subsidiary, Sri Trang Gloves Thailand PCL (STGT TB), is Thailand’s largest manufacturer of medical examination gloves.
World Class Benchmarking of Sri Trang Agro-Industry
- Profitable Growth rank of 9 was same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 250 medium Comm. Serv. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.