Company: Singer Bangladesh Limited
RIC code: SGBD.DH
Market cap: US$241m
Background: Singer Bangladesh Limited engages in the manufacture and marketing of televisions, air conditioners, furniture, and sewing machines. It operates through the following business segments: Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Sewing, and Other. Singer Bangladesh Limited is now a member of Arcelik A. S. Turkish, largest home appliances company (Part of Koc Holding, Turkey). Retail Holdings Bhold B. V. is the majority shareholder in the company, holding a stake of 57%. The public shareholding accounts for 43%.
World Class Benchmarking of Singer Bangladesh
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,220 medium Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.