Shengda Resources – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Shengda Resources Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 000603 SZ
Market cap: US$1,866m
Background: Shengda Resources Company Limited, formerly Shengda Mining Company Limited, engages in the selection and sales of non-ferrous metal mines. The company’s main products consist of silver ingots, recyclable associated gold and silver-containing lead powder, and zinc powder. Shengda Resources distributes its products in domestic markets, with the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region as its main market. The company is headquartered in Beijing, China.
World Class Benchmarking of Shengda Resources
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 870 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.