Company: Sheng Siong Group Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SSG SP
Market cap: US$1,668m
Background: Sheng Siong Group Limited is an investment holding company in Singapore, which engages in the operation of supermarket and grocery stores under the Sheng Siong brand. It sells live, fresh, and chilled produce, preserved food, general merchandise, and household products. The company had more than 60 stores as of May 2020.
World Class Benchmarking of Sheng Siong Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 580 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.