Company: Rojana Industrial Park Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: ROJNA TB
Market cap: US$462m
Background: Established in 1988, Rojana Industrial Park Public Company Limited develops and manages industrial real estate where it also provides infrastructure and utilities in the Thai provinces Ayutthaya, Rayong, and Prachinburi. It currently has four industrial parks spanning over 41m sq. m., and develops two new in the Chonburi province.
World Class Benchmarking of Rojana Industrial Park
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 320 medium Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- That rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- Profitability was below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.