Company: Regional Container Lines Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: RCL TB
Market cap: US$763m
Background: Regional Container Lines Public Company Limited engages in international vessel operations. Currently, RCL owns and operates 46 container vessels covering more than 66 destinations in Asia and the Middle East. Its fleet size ranges from 200 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) to 7,000 TEU.
World Class Benchmarking of Regional Container Lines
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,290 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.