Company: Precious Shipping Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: PSL TB
Market cap: US$1,039m
Background: Precious Shipping Public Company Limited is a dry bulk ship-owner. PSL operates since 1989 and is also involved in complementary activities to ship owning and chartering. These include port development and ship management. The main service provided by PSL is ship chartering for commodity freights.
World Class Benchmarking of Precious Shipping
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to 720 small Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.