Company: POSCO-Thainox Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: INOX TB
Market cap: US$270m
Background: POSCO-Thainox Public Company Limited produces cold-rolled stainless steel products. Since 2011, the company is part of the Korean steel and stainless steel group, POSCO. About 70% of the output is sold in Thailand, and the remainder is exported.
World Class Benchmarking of POSCO-Thainox
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 750 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.