Company: Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: PTL TB
Market cap: US$687m
Background: Polyplex (Thailand) Public Company Limited is part of the Polyplex group and produces polyester film, which is mainly used in the food industry for packagings such as food pouches and PET bottles. It is the only player with a manufacturing presence in all the key markets of Europe, North America, and India, as well as a domestic plant in Thailand.
World Class Benchmarking of Polyplex (Thailand)
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 910 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.