P.I.E. Industrial – World Class Benchmarking
Company: P.I.E. Industrial Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: PIE MK
Market cap: US$307m
Background: P.I.E. Industrial Berhad is a Malaysian investment holding company. It manufactures industrial products, such as cables and wires, cable molding compounds, and printed circuit board (PCB); trades electrical products such as computers, telecommunication, consumer electronics, cable assembly products; and has other investment holdings. The company derives its revenues from Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
World Class Benchmarking of P.I.E. Industrial
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,310 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.