Company: PT Mayora Indah Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: MYOR IJ
Market cap: US$3,692m
Background: PT Mayora Indah Tbk is an Indonesian manufacturer of fast-moving consumer goods in eight broad categories; biscuit, candy, wafer, chocolate, coffee, instant food, beverage, and cereal. Well-known brands in its portfolio include Roma, Kopiko, Beng-Beng, Danisa, Energen, Choki Choki, and Torabika. Almost half of its sales are to export markets.
World Class Benchmarking of Mayora Indah
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 580 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.