Company: MacroAsia Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: MAC PM
Market cap: US$583m
Background: MacroAsia Corp engages in the provision of aviation-related support services at the Philippine airports: Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila Domestic Airport, Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Kalibo International Airport, Davao International Airport, and the General Aviation Area. It operates through the following business segments: In-Flight and Other Catering; Ground Handling and Aviation; Rental and Administrative; Charter Flights; Mining; Water Treatment and Distribution; and Maintenance, Repairs, and Overhaul.
World Class Benchmarking of MacroAsia
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 770 small Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.