Lite-On Technology – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Lite-On Technology Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 2301 TT
Market cap: US$5,027m
Background: Lite-On Technology Corporation is a Taiwanese manufacturer of computer components and peripherals including, LED, semiconductors, computer chassis, monitors, motherboards, and optical disc drives. The company sold its SSD business in 2020 to Kioxia (formerly Toshiba Memory).
World Class Benchmarking of Lite-On Technology
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 740 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.