Company: Kumpulan Fima Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: FIMA MK
Market cap: US$114m
Background: Kumpulan Fima Berhad is an investment holding company engaged in manufacturing, plantation, bulking, and food. In the Manufacturing segment, Kumpulan Fima produces and trades security and confidential documents. The Bulking segment offers bulk handling and storage of various types of liquid and semi-liquid products. The company also has oil palm and pineapple plantations. In Food, the company manufactures and distributes canned fish among other things. Others include investment holding, trading, and property investment.
World Class Benchmarking of Kumpulan Fima
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 830 small Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers.
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.