Company: Karex Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: KAREX MK
Market cap: US$261m
Background: Karex Berhad manufactures and sells sexual wellness, medical, and health-related products. It offers condoms, personal lubricants, probe cover, and foley balloon catheter. Karex is headquartered in Port Klang, Malaysia.
World Class Benchmarking of Karex
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 300 small Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.