Company: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: KLBF IJ
Market cap: US$5,616m
Background: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk is an Indonesia-based pharmaceutical company. It manages an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drinks and nutrition products, as well as a distribution arm serving more than 1m outlets. The company also operates in other ASEAN markets, Nigeria, and South Africa.
World Class Benchmarking of Kalbe Farma
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 370 large Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.