Company: HKT Trust and HKT Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 6823 HK
Market cap: US$11,807m
Background: The company trades as a stapled security on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. HKT provides fixed-line, broadband, and mobile communication services as well as media content across its platforms together with its parent PCCW Limited (8 HK). The subscriber base is further monetized through its loyalty program “The Club” with more than 2.7m members and mobile payment solutions.
World Class Benchmarking of HKT Trust and HKT Limited
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.