Company: Hana Microelectronics Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: HANA TB
Market cap: US$734m
Background: Hana Microelectronics Public Company Limited is an Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) producer founded in 1978. HANA produces printed-circuit-board assemblies, integrated circuits (IC), light-emitting diodes (LED) and parts used in smartphones, laptops and the automotive industry. It has facilities in Thailand, US, China, and Cambodia.
World Class Benchmarking of Hana Microelectronics
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is below average performance compared to 930 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.