Company: Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: GUNKUL TB
Market cap: US$648m
Background: Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited is a manufacturing company established in 1982. The company supplies hardware and accessories products used in electrical transmission and distribution. GUNKUL is also one of the largest renewable energy companies in Thailand, operating solar, wind, and gas powered plants.
World Class Benchmarking of Gunkul Engineering
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,350 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.