Company: Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: GULF TB
Market cap: US$11,306m
Background: Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited is a holding company with interests in electricity, steam, and chilled water generating projects and other related businesses. GULF sells electricity to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) and the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA). Currently, the company operates and develops a total gross installed power capacity of 11,910 MW.
World Class Benchmarking of Gulf Energy Development
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 290 large Utilities companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.