Company: Guan Chong Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: GUAN MK
Market cap: US$700m
Background: Guan Chong Berhad is an investment holding company, which engages in the manufacturing, distribution, and trading of cocoa-derived food ingredients. It conducts business in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. The company is one of the largest cocoa processors in the ASEAN, with cocoa bean grinding capacity of 80,000 MT/year in Malaysia, and 120,000 MT/year in Indonesia.
World Class Benchmarking of Guan Chong
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 580 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.