Company: Dialog Group Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: DLG MK
Market cap: US$4,781m
Background: Dialog Group Berhad is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of integrated technical services to the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry. It operates through the following geographical segments: Malaysia, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Middle East, and Others. Upstream services include drilling, while logistics or midstream services include LNG tank terminals and supply bases. Downstream services are mainly engineering and construction (E&C), and plant maintenance. Its major E&C projects include the Pengerang Deepwater Terminal for oil and gas storage, the first of its kind in Southeast Asia.
World Class Benchmarking of Dialog Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,440 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.