Company: Daikokutenbussan Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 2791 JP
Market cap: US$1,056m
Background: Daikokutenbussan Company Limited operates supermarkets, manufactures and sells lifestyle products, bread, confectionery products, dairy products, milk and noodles, farming and sales of fish, cleaning of stores. The company also provides consulting services for store development, leasing of real estate, breeding of edible pigs, and processing of industrial wastes.
World Class Benchmarking of Daikokutenbussan
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 580 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.