Company: Daewon Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 003220 KS
Market cap: US$364m
Background: Daewon Pharmaceutical Company Limited produces and sells pharmaceutical products. The company offers multivitamins, antipyretics, analgesics and anti-inflammatory, gastrointestinal, endocrine, antimicrobial, psychoneurotic, respiratory, cardiovascular, and neuromuscular drugs. Daewon Pharmaceutical is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of Daewon Pharmaceutical
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 410 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.