Company: CNOOC Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 883 HK
Market cap: US$64,881m
Background: CNOOC Limited is a Chinese SOE that is one of the largest producers of offshore crude oil and natural gas in China. The company has reserves of about 5bn barrels of oil equivalent (BOE), and an average daily production of about 1.4m BOE.
World Class Benchmarking of CNOOC
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 350 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.