Company: CKD Bio Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 063160 KS
Market cap: US$236m
Background: CKD Bio Corporation manufactures raw material medicine. Its products include potassium clavulanate, demeclocycline, rifampicin, and acarbose. CKD Bio is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of CKD Bio Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 590 small Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.