Company: Chularat Hospital Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CHG TB
Market cap: US$959m
Background: Chularat Hospital Public Company Limited operates 14 clinics and hospitals in Thailand. CHG also engages in related businesses, such as production and distribution of drugs and medical equipment, and provision of research and laboratory services.
World Class Benchmarking of Chularat Hospital
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 430 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.