Company: Chipbond Technology Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 6147 TT
Market cap: US$1,152m
Background: Chipbond Technology Corporation is a Taiwanese-based company that provides full turnkey services for backend assembly processing of LCD driver integrated circuits from wafer bumping to packaging. The company has two fabs in operation, both located within the Hsinchu Science Park in Taiwan.
World Class Benchmarking of Chipbond Technology
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,000 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.