China Resources Beer – World Class Benchmarking
Company: China Resources Beer (Holdings) Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 291 HK
Market cap: US$21,719m
Background: China Resources Beer (Holdings) Company Limited is part of the Chinese state-owned conglomerate China Resources, and its primary business is the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of beer. The company owns China’s largest brewery, CR Snow. Since 2019, CRBH has a strategic partnership with Heineken Group.
World Class Benchmarking of China Resources Beer
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above-average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.