Company: Borneo Oil Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: BORNO MK
Market cap: US$88m
Background: Borneo Oil Berhad engages in fast-food operations and franchising, property, oil and gas, and energy-related businesses. The company also provides corporate and management services. Borneo Oil is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
World Class Benchmarking of Borneo Oil
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 820 small Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.