Company: Quality Construction Products Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: Q-CON TB
Market cap: US$70m
Background: Thai company that produces and delivers lightweight (AAC) concrete blocks and strengthened wall panels for construction. It’s brand name is Q-Con and it has factories in Ayutthaya and Rayong provinces. It also manufactures and markets adhesive and rendering elements as well as various tools and accessories.
World Class Benchmarking of Quality Construction Products
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 3
- This was World Class compared to 460 small Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- That rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 7
- Profitability was below-average compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 2
- This was World Class performance compared to its peers
- The bottom row is where we dig deeper
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.