Company: LT Group Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: LTG PM
Market cap: US$3,330m
Background: A Philippines-based holding company of Chinese Filipino business tycoon Lucio Tan. Its major investments are: Banking (Philippine National Bank), distilled spirits, beverages (Asia Brewery), tobacco (Fortune Tobacco Corporation), and property development. Majority of profits come from banking and tobacco and growth is strong in both.
World Class Benchmarking of LT Group Incorporated
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to 1,450 large Industrials companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This was poor performance compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This was World Class performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.