Company: Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: INTUCH TB
Market cap: US$5,820m
Background: Thailand-based company with investments in satellites, Internet, telecommunications, media and advertising and related IT services. The company operates local wireless communications company Advanced Info Services. Provides media, Internet and telecommunication services in Laos.
World Class Benchmarking of Intouch Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This was World Class performance compared to 60 medium Telecom companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This was World Class performance compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.