- There are 47 major stock exchanges in the world
- Seven are in the Americas, 14 are in Asia Pacific, 26 are in Europe, Middle East, & Africa
- 23 stock exchanges are in developed countries and 24 are in emerging countries
- There are about 47,383 companies listed in those various stock markets
- The market capitalization of those companies is about US$72,599,000,000,000
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.