Company: Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BCP TB
Market cap: US$1,278m
Background: Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited is a Thai energy company engaging in refinery, marketing, bio-based products, green power and natural resources business. Its core business is petroleum refining with a capacity of about 120,000 barrels per day and the company distributes to its more than 1,000 Bangchak service stations in Thailand.
World Class Benchmarking of Bangchak Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 340 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was better than its Growth rank of 10
- That rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- Profitability was poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 10 was down compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.