Company: Asian Insulators Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: AI TB
Market cap: US$131m
Background: Asian Insulators Public Company Limited manufactures porcelain insulators used in power transmission and distribution grids. The company also provides related engineering services and engages in crude palm oil and biodiesel production.
World Class Benchmarking of Asian Insulators
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 200 medium Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.