Company: Alibaba Health Information Technology Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 241 HK
Market cap: US$22,754m
Background: Alibaba Health Information Technology Limited an integrated healthcare information and content service provider. It offers e-commerce related service, e.g., product tracking and logistics information services to manufacturers, as well as product information and authentication services to consumers. AHIT also does product identification, authentication, and tracking systems (PIATS) for the pharmaceutical industry.
World Class Benchmarking of Alibaba Health Information Technology
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 120 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.