Company: PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: ADRO IJ
Market cap: US$7,372m
Background: PT Adaro Energy Tbk is one of the biggest coal producers in Indonesia, which is one of world’s top coal exporters. Its pit-to-port operations cover mining, logistics and related services. Eyeing Indonesia’s growing energy needs, ADRO has also entered the country’s power-generation market with coal-fired power-plant projects.
World Class Benchmarking of Adaro Energy Indonesia
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 300 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.